Yukita Manuel, Home Chef
What are your favorite recipes to cook at home?
Share this recipe:
- 28 ounces of canned vegan baked beans
- 12-ounce package of plant-based ground beef, cooked
- 1 red onion, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup barbecue sauce of choice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ¼ cup of vegan maple syrup
- Curry seasoning to taste
- Red pepper flakes to taste
Start by sautéing onion, red bell pepper and green bell pepper in olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes, or until tender. Stir in vegan baked beans, plant-based ground beef, barbecue sauce, curry seasoning, red pepper flakes and vegan maple syrup. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for approximately 10 minutes, or until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.